PCK 3.57% 2.9¢ painchek ltd

I took your advice after struggling to get to the end of one of...

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I took your advice after struggling to get to the end of one of your posts. Amateur to expert in few months, I'd like to talk to your mentor!!! One of your first essays on here

"I am sharing my very very amature charting skills and would love feedback from anyone. I use Heikin Ashi charts and hollow candle. Below is Heikin and showing what I think is the tightening of the wedge. I think we still have a little bit more to go until we see any deceng movement where the wedge will tighten more as volume drops off.

If you believe in gaps there is one shown below in the hollow candles at 22. I dont think we will be back down there to be honest, I think the market has now spoken and we should see consolidation here as tje above wedge tightens and we await news.

The below image shows volume dropping and BB's tightening slowly. Over the longer charts you can see a pattern of the runs. We are still in an up trend and as I said earlier looking good if we can hold here. If not I see 27 as next support and if that breaks well I think we may see that 22 gap closed but "In my opinion" I dont think we will fall that far.

Phillip Daffas needs to get out and really start doing some PR and marketing of EPAT to ensure we don't slide backwards while we wait. Unfortunately I dont see Phillip as the best marketing man in the world but if you have a good products it will speak for itself.

I am looking forward to the next 2 weeks and will be talking with Phillip this week to find out how the conference in Adelaide went and what is happening with the roadshows.

Sorry to everyone about all the posts but want to get some really good conversations happening witjout the hot air BS."
    Last edited by MarksandSpec: 23/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $47.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $19.97K 697.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1419145 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 206943 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.