BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-20

1. 9,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    @DreadPirateRoberts

~12 months ago the forecast was for data sales revenue being booked from 1h2018. 6 months ago it was shifted to 2H 2018 - for good and valid reasons. these shifts are not problematic in the leats - early estaimates were always subject to refinement as BUD has more talks with investors and looks at its data build vs requirements

Now it stands to be 4q 2018 income reported CY19 - Dec 2018 qtrly, not June or Sept .

when you talk sales its for revenues that will land in that given quarter report. any experienced market participant or exec knows that - because otherwise you get investor dissapointment.

and just to be clear - CY stands for calendar year. FY for financial year.

these are critical distinctions - because the market tends to treat years as very distinct and different things psychologically in terms of pricing a stock because a month can be a long time in the market

Not withstanding all the above - I never relied on data sales as a valuation driver - its pure optionality as i said a while back.

So i dont see it as anything hugely negative,

Its just a refinement but it does mean I shouldnt expect data sales to swell share support in cy18 on whats being framed for now

Ohm's the driver and was in any case

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.