JCS 0.00% 2.6¢ jcurve solutions ltd

What does this mean ............it hasn't been recognised yet in...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    What does this mean ............it hasn't been recognised yet in the financial result......had it been the revenue would have been consolidated revenue would have been over $11 million.....instead, being one of the very early ASX adopters of the AASB 15 accounting standards (page 18).........the numbers are actually much much prettier than its made out...

Great summary Sequioa - just an example to re-confirm the figures on the (growing) ERP revenue - my business signed up at the end of 2015 & have just received our licence renewal (invoice date October so not yet in the FY18 figures reported- my spend is $16k + GST and & we are only a 7 licence operator (started with 5) JCurve helps businesses like ours grow & as they do they need more licences which increases revenue to a maximum of 20 licences (approx. $35k) then the migrate the business to the full Netsuite version so clients simply do not outgrow the software. Client retention & growth is excellent & new opportunities are also excellent with the market moving to 'cloud' systems - that's what I call WIN WIN situation.

As all the new projects go live year on year the revenue should grow very strongly, with very little additional cost (in theory)

I really think this stock should be a strong performer over the next 2-5 years (IMO)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JCS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.537M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21740 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 385536 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JCS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.