CCZ 16.7% 0.5¢ castillo copper limited

Mt88 It’s hard to compare Ccz and Sandfires deposits at this...

1. 1,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1187
    Mt88
    It’s hard to compare Ccz and Sandfires deposits at this early stage without drilling however here’s some details that may be of interest.

FEB 2010 Sandfire
    Phase 1 JORC Compliant Indicated and Inferred Resource of 7.03Mt grading 5.2% copper, 1.9g/t gold and 15g/t silver reported for the DeGrussa and Conductor 1 lenses – less than 8 months after the initial discovery.

Castillo Copper Ltd
    Exceptionally high grade inferred 3.2Mt @3.35%cu which implies around 108 000 tons Cu.

Geology consultant ROM resources confirmed significant mineralisations for Cu-zn-Cobalt -gold-silver in unmined areas of Cangai that was open in all directions and IMPORTANTLY Supergene ore mineralisation is open in all directions. Now I’m no Geo but IMO herein lies the similarity at this early stage when comparatively looking at both Sandfires Doolunga deposit and Cangai mine !
    The presence of Supergene ore is what attracted me to invest in CCZ and if drilling can confirm further presence of the ore and continuation of high grade Cu it’s game on .

Sandfire is one of Aust greatest mining success story’s and investors are always on the lookout for the next one and IMO going on historical assays/legacy data it’s looking extremely promising for the company.
    Hong Kong presentations coupled with drilling news in a couple of weeks could bring some very interesting times for holders .All the best holders .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $15.13K 2.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 435899 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1289357 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.