KAS 0.00% 1.5¢ kasbah resources limited

Interesting to read presentation, tin dynamics lining up for...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Interesting to read presentation, tin dynamics lining up for Kasbah, demand still increasing and supply decreasing. The indication seems to be the ore sorter could add value to the project so early waiting to see the revision of the revised DFS. Anyway enough about the poor management we used to have, the new board and management look like they have a plan and they might actually execute. They are fortunate that commodity prices and tin outlook have improved but that doesn't pardon the old board for agreeing to the merger. Interesting to note AMR is still waiting to release the results of their strategic review due by end of 2017.
    Also interesting in the quarterly to read Kasbah had tried to reach a commercial settlement with BDO but is now heading to court to recover costs and damages. This should be a significant payout, surprised that BDO didn't settle. Might be interesting to hear what they say about the debacle and about the former board of directors and if Kasbah has any recourse against them.
    I am hoping the project economics are compelling and the share price strengthens and we all benefit significantly. I can see the share price moving well into the 2's in the near-term but continue to rise as they near production especially with a supportive tin price. I think we will all be very grateful to the shareholders who saved Kasbah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.