CF1 4.35% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

@FullMoonFever - In relation to your post at STT (31035643)... I...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    @FullMoonFever - In relation to your post at STT (31035643)...

I think you are right to be skeptical. Presentations and company announcements should always be looked at from an objective view and with a fine tooth comb. Something which I didn't express well in my post yesterday with the exception of one thing which I noted would have been nice to include (Item #10 31023736)

Whilst your post specifically states that it's not directed at IAM, but to all companies that fall victim to "fluffy pressos", I have a couple of points of agreement and alternative views as they relate to IAM:

Agree:
    1. Agreements are non-binding. But commensurate with risk at this end of the spec market with companies like IAM. If it was binding, then yes, it would derisked to a large extent, but the MC would not be sitting where it was with as much potential.
    2. Straw poll is from a couple of years ago, but that does not mean it's not valid or relevant. Research and data of this kind does not come out every day. Not so sure if this is as "selective" as you might think, but more likely based on available data.
    3. Share price chart. Agree they shouldn't include 2 different charts over 2 different timeframes...bit confusing and not really relevant to include RSL/SRT (i.e. since 2010)

A different perspective:
    1. Not convinced the presentation is "fluff." Seems to be full of new and more detailed content to help shareholders understand their business more.
    2. Spelling mistakes, grammar etc. There are 2 camps...The first camp says that "if the company can't get this stuff right, how can they run a business properly". The second camp says "don't sweat the small stuff, cos in scheme of things, spelling and grammar is far less important than the business focusing on their main activities". I am in the second camp.
    3. Share price chart. Obviously the time frame is selective. Not sure how companies SHOULD go about this. Given the document is for marketing purposes, they wouldn't be doing themselves any favours by charting since inception. I think most companies do this to achieve their intended message (i.e. not to be deceptive since price histories are easily obtained, but to tell a story that the share price is either recovering or trending up).

AIMHO.

Bodhi_Trader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $10.63K 438.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 168466 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 826612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.