CF1 0.00% 2.7¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

@HAC30 Like you, I would rather have my thoughts and DD acid...

1. 6,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2749
    @HAC30

Like you, I would rather have my thoughts and DD acid tested on a stock so long as the post is logical, non flaming and provided with evidence to support or at least an explanation in the thinking for an opinion, not just a one liner sprouting something.

Whether they supposedly have an agenda or not does not concern me, more to the point is the content of the post to which I can draw my own conclusions and decisions around.

That leads into @shares2 comments and agree...low quality blatant up or down ramping posts r generally pretty easy to spot and ignore. Annoying at times and generally pointless.

However, the non holders 80% negative can still be conversely holders 80% positive. What's the diff if the content is worthwhile as I said?

IAM unfortunately (like many other stocks) had its fair share of holders "positive" prev constant posting that appear to have achieved the opposite of what non holders supposedly seek to achieve yet were feted on a lot of occasions.

Balance, an unblinkered approach & staying true to ones own strategy / plan is all important imo. But each to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $4.821K 178.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 335344 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.