CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

There's still some smoke signals, just trying to work out what...

1. 1,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    There's still some smoke signals, just trying to work out what they mean!

An investor presentation with no planned presentations that I'm aware of?

The presentation does have that CR feel about it, even though we have cash in the bank as a result of the 31/12 option conversion. I'm OK with that as long it is only a small raising and is used to fund major sales growth. I won't be happy if it's for working capital, as that will just tell the market that the can has been kicked down the road.

Euroz keep stepping up and buying. Shaw's to a lesser extent. And now the presentation makes mention (for the first time that I'm aware) of Intiger providing services to the Stockbroking industry. Interesting! I would love to know what has triggered the Euroz buying. They obviously see something they like.

The presentation really pushes the AI (Boom 2) angle and its benefits to the industry. It really reinforces how the CBA's of the world need this service to control the compliance across their entire group. They are literally running scared of ASIC due to previous Enforceable Undertakings (EU). How much easier to manage will the process be at CBA's end going to one source (Intiger) for any compliance document changes than trying to filter the message out to hundreds of different paraplanners & businesses spread across the country? CBA need us as much as we need them!

Did anyone say EU? Surely AMP (and their other licences - Charter/Hillross) have to be a massive chance of signing up with Intiger as well. They have exactly the same issues that CBA currently face.

The IAM chart really does look good. A nice extended basing pattern out of the big decline and now starting to turn upwards. I hope it just grinds slowly upwards from here. For mine, it really needs to get back above and then hold the 2c level to show that the tide has finally turned.

Pretty sure there's some more big news coming in the following weeks/months. Smoke signals...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.