CF1 0.00% 1.8¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-79

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    OK...so I lied...this might be a longer post than intended.

@PinkDiamonds - EurSec is Euroz Securities. A broker based in WA.

1. Presentation is much more sleek than before. Small difference, but good impact
    2. Reference to Stockbroking is definitely a new addition. Quite welcome though. Given that FP and Broking generally work closely together, it makes sense. Don't think this warranted a separate announcement unless a major deal was made, so it's nice to have it incorporated here.
    3. Similarly, Insurance is mentioned separately, but for similar reasons to Stockbroking...simply IAM expanding its services or at least getting their message out there to a broader audience rather than historically only mentioning the FP industry.
    4. Great article in The Australian as posted earlier. Really get IAM out there to the general public. CBA link certainly helps with this.
    5. Company mission and vision hasn't changed. They are still in the business of supporting businesses be more efficient with better quality outcomes. There's been no pivot on the strategic direction...their services have only expanded, but their cause/purpose remains the same.Presentation has a well articulated burning platform (slide 9)
    6. Strong focus on AI and clear descoping of Robo-Advice (slide 14). Smart move in my eyes. Robo-Advice is not really the future, especially in Oz and the global market is pretty saturated with players. AI is the right thing to focus on...
    7. AI has the potential to take in customer data, analysis financial data, and run regression analysis to determine the best or most appropriate strategy for a client (slide 13). As the database builds up more data and scenarios, the number of iterations will also increase, along with the quality of output (i.e. machine learning). Since FP is predominately rules based (i.e. legislatively driven), the parameters are known (tax rates, thresholds, aged care fees, super rules etc), these can be built into the system and modified when needed. It's actually not as complicated as other applications of AI (such as driverless cars where the complexity of spatial navigation vs life/death risk is significantly higher).
    8. Good explanation of the licensee and practice model and how BOOM2 fits in (slides 19-21), although probably above the heads (and interest) of mums and dads, it will make sense to industry practitioners and supports IAMs intent on attracting more clients.
    9. Less focus on offshoring (slide 24), yet demonstrating that its still in play. Interestingly both solutions (AI and Offshoring) are paradigm shifts to the Insurance, Stockbroking and FP industry, so it will be interesting to see which one gets quicker acceptance and adoption.
    10. What is not mentioned in the presentation is the significant amount of IP, human capability and knowledge required to achieve AI. Would be interested to see who the people are behind the scenes here (e.g. Argentinian contact or Tim or other AI firms contracting to AI). This will give us a hint to who the potential acquisition would be with.
    11. A CR is definitely not required as stated numerous times by IAM management for working capital. The only time they would need a CR is for acquisition only.
    12. As for AMP, this isn't mentioned in the presentation, but posters have questioned them signing up with IAM. My take on this is to not count on AMP signing up. If they haven't by now (and CBA has), then assume that AMP are unlikely to sign up at an institutional level any time soon. Their culture and management is very different to all the other banks and insto's. Similarly, ANZ's wealth arm was recently sold to IOOF, so things would be uncertain over there too.

Overall, a welcome presentation, supporting with good media, PR and recent announcements.

Look forward to a gradual, steady SP rise to the 3-4c range over the coming weeks/months. Much deserved by holders and the IAM crew.

Bodhi_Trader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345696 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 28011 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.