IVQ 0.00% 6.0¢ invitrocue limited

Ann: Investor presentation, page-3

1. dej
    409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    My father just got diagnosed with cancer and is halfway through treatment.

Things are looking good, though, so that's good. I think he is one of the lucky ones.

I was surprised with the amount of reliance on the Oncologists ability and trial and error with treatment.

After some research, I have found myself here.

Seems like a no-brainer in relation to the market they are trying to create. Solely about execution now.

In terms of competitors, I had a look around and could only find ones that use mice (as stated in IVQ presentations). If IVQ can be done in weeks, and the mice derived solutions are in months (one website stated 24 weeks which is huge in cancer terms) then we have a competitive advantage. If there is anything I have learned, the time between diagnoses and treatment is very important. For my father, it was under 1 month from discovery to treatment. Time was critical.

As has been pointed out by others, the team seems good too. Good mix of scientific and businesses. Obviously, a good clinical team is critical in biotech.

My only concern is cash. They burn $1m a quarter, albeit with growing revenue. Regardless, these things take time to grow and they only have $1.5m. They just received the grant but that was for an undisclosed amount.

What are peoples thoughts on CR this quarter or early next?

I will dip my toe in none-the-less. This is a good technology with no peers.

Like I said, for IVQ execution is everything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.