EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

What I got from this presentation: "Preference for natural...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    What I got from this presentation:

"Preference for natural organic products that have demonstrated medicinal benefits"
    Prefer this very deliberate, more refined statement regarding what EVE is/does compared to some of their previous comments.

"Potential new acquisitions"
    Hint dropping again....

Meluka Honey "Targeted production of 100 tons per year within 1 year."
    That's a lot of god damn honey, I might be underestimating how much honey the US will consume.

Meluka Honey Branding
    It looks like this might help clear some confusion with both myself, and some other posts I've seen. They seem to be pitching this produce as Meluka Honey of the Melaluca variety. Also nice to see the packaging!!!! Finally

Secure exclusive Medicinal Cannabis supply for use in the development of Cannabis Honey product.
    If EVE helps out here, this stock will go bananas. But I've said this before and I'll say it again here, this is only a tiny portion of the entire EVE portfolio, whether they do or don't doesn't impact my investment.

"Securing Kosher accreditation for Meluka Honey products for segments of the US market. "
    "Identifying key product formulations within its capability to cater for Chinese market."

Increasing target demographic, I like it.

"Finalised agreement with Dr Alan Barclay, a leading Australian Dietician for the development and marketing of a new low calorie diet product."
    New Omni products coming!
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/dralanwbarclay/

Eve aiming to be a leading Medical Nutritional investment company producing
    • High quality
    • Scientifically backed
    • Australian owned and produced wellness products

This is why I invested in a nutshell. Pushing Australian owned and produced products. I can't wait to see what company is next on their hit list!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.