ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    If you were reading this report in isolation or without having lived the past 3 years at the Alexium coal face, I believe this would be a very interesting and optimistic report.

However to the longer term wiser/jaded holder there is little to clutch to and a few shots in the gut IMO.

Things to clutch to:
    - looks like some growth potential, building on existing bedding products, although we have learned that this is a fickle/seasonal market.
    - FR treated timber products. There would be some regulatory hurdles, but this is an area I see potential. Architects are innovators, so there could be decent market interest, however there is little information to properly understand this product at the moment.

Shots in the gut:
    - military looks like its dead. We were chasing FRACU. I read the military update as "we lost FRACU, but here is a smoke screen about chasing another military offering to save face..."
    - resin and other opportunities that were reported on like they were on the cusp of commercial contract production are gone... This is where my trust in the business hurt most.
    - reading the management bio's it does feel like a shallow pool of tallent

Anyway, I am up the river with Ajx. Hoping for a change of tide or a paddle to float by.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 11400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.