AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

its ok for you and your endless supply of negative responses,...

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    its ok for you and your endless supply of negative responses,
    however others that didn't sell the other week are trapped and can do nothing about it, you were lucky I don't care about that and I don't sit here rubbishing their choice unlike you
    you don't help or come close to helping others that have lost a lot of money by rubbing their faces in it and bagging them after you took your loss.
    we all know that some made money albeit early but they don't say sucked in
    you should shut the fill in the blanks as some are hurting more than you know with your endless supply of i told you so
    like i said in a post before wp only has one deal to do now and seeing he earns a shitload of money he needs this to be the biggest deal for shareholders even it doesnt look great just so they can get some money back if they chose to sell. so stop laughing your guts up after your loss by getting out before the th and look at others that are stuck with little to no hope and we all know this post is aimed at the other tool that goes the same thing
    so shut up cool down as some people are hurting and dont need the likes of you rubbing their faces in it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.