AVR 0.38% $15.65 anteris technologies ltd

Excellent post Eire.... For the rest of the year I also...

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Excellent post Eire....

For the rest of the year I also anticipate seeing a building upon, an exponential growth in,

3D sales, ADAPT sales in existing markets, ADAPT sales in new markets, GPO/IDN contracts and we'll make the $18 million target easily. One gets the feeling now that all the chips are aligned, the marketing dossier, the marketing personnel, the right leaders in place to organise and direct those personnel....

As always, time will tell and patience is required, and this will always be the case if you view your AHZ holding as a long term investment and something which is going to grow in value year after year after year....

Charlie Munger said it well, “don’t unnecessarily interrupt compounding” and the stage I see us at now, the growth previously has been good although the growth going forward is going to be great and it's going to go on and on and on. WP often now mentions are 'unassailable moat' when it comes to the ADAPT tech and this, in conjunction with the aforementioned compounding which is taking place and is set to take place for many years, decades, is what long term investors should be focusing on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.65
Change
-0.060(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $300.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.72 $15.85 $15.51 $1.660M 117.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 312 $15.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.65 626 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.