MLM 6.25% 1.5¢ metallica minerals limited

After talking with the company the other day everything that can...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    After talking with the company the other day everything that can be done is being done to progress the haul road. Ill say that again everything that can be done is being done.
    As spitfire has said.....it could be droped any day now.

The reason i rang was to express concerns going forward with the Solomon island project. Not having uraquart up and running and the cash balance spent on the Solomon project resulting in a plunge in the share price.

I was reassured uraquart is the main undertaking thats why there is such a long leed time for due diligence for the Solomon project.

I also pushed the issue of buying the other 50% of uraquart. I pushed this issue like 6 times on why cant we buy the 50%. When uraquart is running and there is cash flow whots the harm of a bank loan to take ownership. Finally got it out of mlm that is on the cards but at this stage the price is to expensive. Once uraquart is running a bank loan is easy to obtain. Talked about mkt cap for mlm when ownership takes place. Originally whot i invested for 100m mkt cap when mlm take ownership.

Also got the feel of frustration coming from management from all the large holders exiting and the share price were it stands today and visa / versa.

I try to look at the end goal here, once axcess is secured ill have a 7 to 10 year investment secured so there is a upside after all this waiting.

The mining licence was announced nearly 6 months ago so looking at the time lines a axcess aggrement could be here any day so if uve waited this long, well done paichence will be rewarded.

( by the way still havent sold a single share from my holdings exept a trading parcel)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $14.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $44.84K 3.073M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 537272 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 87919 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.