DXB 1.28% 38.5¢ dimerix limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-15

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi @stradzz,

Nice to see you back & hope all is well for you. I am also in the 95% of investors that are invested to make money here, albeit caring greatly about the cause. I wish I was rich like Mr Slim & could donate to many causes...alas no, charity begins at home & my family comes first.

I don’t think a $500 million market cap is out of the question at all, & this is being very realistic. We are just going to have to wait that is all & I believe not for too much longer. Their may be a reason Dimerix isn’t letting Big Pharmas play with their HIT Receptor toy at the moment as well & hence no revenue from that...keeping everything very tight.

DXB will be using PromarkerD in their 2b trials & as you all would know, PIQ recently announced deals for both USA & Mexico, also have patents for Europe & Japan. I think this will also be a positive collaboration for both companies. Kathy couldn’t elaborate to me exactly how PromarkerD will be used in trials without divulging price sensitive information on trial design in email, but it most certainly will be interesting when data is released.

Maybe you find things boring with DXB because you have read a lot of the information before, but things have definately changed a lot recently: dual trials & design, team & our cashed up status. I feel very comfortable here Stradzz.

Best of luck with all your investments. Off to shoot some netball hoops with the girls (no joke). My daughter’s friend had been sick with Bell’s Palsy & a virus for 2 weeks & a bye & raining for training last week, so good to shake off the rust b4 training tonight. They’ll make me be GK lol!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.