DXB 1.28% 38.5¢ dimerix limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-18

1. 3,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 889
    What are you talking about? I’ve asked a serial negative poster to say just one positive thing about the Company in which he’s invested.

Can you find where I’ve talked up ‘pipe dream stuff’ about DXB? Please enlighten me.
    Yes, I’ve stated we’ll be bought out and I still hold that thought. And, yes, it will be a lot higher than where the sp is. You might be confusing me with others, but all I’ve ever said is that (my opinion only) I think the company was only ever built to be sold. We won’t go into manufacture on a large scale.
    Yes, I’m very confident about the science, but I’m not on here continually bagging mgt. A practice, which when repeated ad nauseum, can only do harm. Both to perceptions of the company and to oneself.
    I stated quite clearly where I stand, and have backed it up with the evidence that I shared with everyone prior to it being released by the company.
    Nothing is happening at the moment, thus I’ve not been posting. There’s absolutely nothing to gain by constantly being negative about the company one holds.
    My observation was directed to someone who is in here repeatedly criticising the company when nothing will be happening for months. It’s unhealthy.

Anyway, you have yourself a great day. Mate.
    Last edited by DoctorBrad: 21/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.