EGA 0.00% 52.0¢ egan street resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-12

1. 18,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5701
    You probably right on the bogan front

DRM is awesome - what was not awesome was the previous management. Since LJ has come in things are looking great. I am up over 100% on my investment in DRM so I can't complain.

I think where you (and most of the market) is going wrong is thinking that EGA is mining 4.5g/t - they are not. What they are doing is instead of stuffing around trying to avoid dilution with narrow drives and tinker toy equipment is running wide drives down the middle and letting the ore sorter solve the dilution problem. With a typical narrow vein mine the return is totally dependent on the quality of the crew underground and their ability to avoid dilution (very hard). With ore sorting you take away this problem and you also gain all the benefits of using wider drives. It really is a new way to mine.

I do think EGA has a problem with their communication - they are not making clear what they are doing or planning to do. They seems to be running EGA like the investors are all experts in underground gold mining and we don't need any explanations. In a sense they are right since the SP is not going to affect their ability to mine, but at the same time we are not going to get any excitement without much better communication.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.