STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

You only need to read through this presentation to see why the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    You only need to read through this presentation to see why the SP is moving up.
    Mineral sands prices are moving up and the Coburn play in WA is World Class Asset and is an absolute Company Maker that will give patient shareholders enormous value over the next 12 months IMHO.Cant wait for the release of the revised DFS to be announced for this Project , I get the sense it will be extremely robust and stack up significant better than the original DFS.This alone will set the SP on a massive re rating I suggest !!!
    The projects in Tanzania are terrific, and once the mining licence is given , it's game on .Thats without mentioning the backing of the major in Rio as well .
    Eventually I can can see a takeover offer coming in , so I guess Management job is to get the SP up so any potential offer is at least a premium Price for all holders .
    Stay tuned is my guess , the train is about to leave the station , and with only 289 million shares on offer and the Top 20 Shareholders owning 68% ,I don't feel we will see the current SP stay at these levels much longer.
    I could be wrong .........But don't think so .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.