ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6994
    Hi johnp12, been a bit busy lately so slow to reply.

Like you, I've been around for a while and like you run a SMSF. One of the things I've learnt over the years is one of the most important things to look for in a stock is a good management team that puts shareholders first, and reduces risk as much as possible.

Yeager & the team he put together at FDM including Howard was what attracted me to that stock, as you say seems to be going off track now. Although I no longer hold, I do keep up with what's going on - might get a cheap entry soon!

I was a bit concerned about the RGI management team to begin with. Michael Carli has a lot on his plate with charities, his law firm etc etc. He has never answered any of my emails and seems to be fairly hands off. Luckily he has surrounded himself with a good management team who have the autonomy to steer the company in the right direction. Since the IPO RGI has evolved (as required) into quite a different company. The better recent shareholder communication is a direct result of this management team.

A lot is happening behind the scenes they are unable to update us on. It is going to be a very exciting next 12 months!

btw I think constructive criticism is a good thing for any forum, it's easy to have rose coloured glasses and fall in love with a stock. I'd hate to think the RGI threads would become like some of those lithium stocks, where if anything negative is said, you're jumped on from a great height.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.