CVN 2.50% 20.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

What nil interest? Low trading volume today shows me theres a...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    What nil interest?

Low trading volume today shows me theres a big interest in large holders in not selling lol. Big buyers have no reason to run amock on the SP atm, they would want a good indicator to buy up the SP ladder whether it is a technical or fundamental signal (neither of which really changed). You might see a wild goose chase with FOMO after we go past the 0.4 barrier again and the same story the other way if it breaks 0.3. Though many here believe in which way its heading (up) it just depends how patient you are. Every big holder including us chump change HC holders know that in a few weeks more readings/volumetrics/findings will be released according to Adrian Cook's comments in this article https://thewest.com.au/business/energy/funding-game-changer-dorado-a-nice-problem-ng-b88957561z

Official market information (announcement, oil price, etc) is what sways the market and not conversations off the cuff (though it helps us small shareholders gain insight). So wait on the volumetrics from Roc South and Pavo, they should be available by October and decide what to do. For CVN i believe its priced pretty low compared to its fundamentals but technically everything looks fine. A SP doesnt recover in a day to its intrinsic value after a huge sell off or even back to its true value after being overbought. Takes time. You can see from this HC thread a lot of newbies bought into CVN. Nothing against you guys but a high percentage of you would have bought and sold in a short time frame, used T+2 with funds you dont have etc. Even traders with a few years under their belt get shortsighted at times.

If you believe that 0.6 cents is on the way whether through a takeover or general SP movement, buy buy buy and relax. Yes, i agree a 0.6 cents offer would sway many but certainly not enough for a takeover at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $366.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $357.2K 1.791M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 190000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 832037 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.