TAR 0.00% 0.8¢ taruga minerals limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-12

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The sudden spike into the .30s earlier this year had more to do with speculation than fundamentals and was typical of the hyper-volatility of micro-cap explorers such as this was until recently.  (The Market has not yet caught on that TAR is no longer just an explorer.)  Same goes for the subsequent volatility in the other direction.  As for the long grind downward on mostly low volumes, of course I don't "know" but it seems likely that some wise guys who thought to profit from fiddling the share price downward for cheaper accumulation, perhaps are now suffering the unintended consequences of overshooting their goals as the downward momentum has continued beyond their expectations?  In other words, maybe some of the wise-guy manipulators-on-low-volume (ahem, clearing throat, now please pardon my big caps?), FORGOT that fiddling with a share price on LOW VOLUME is like trying to speed up lighting a barbecue with a can of f-cking gasoline?...ANYway, personally I'm holding for the long term, anticipating holding for several years, and meanwhile the weird volatility on low volume is just normal for this stage.   In closing for now, here's Jiminy Cricket's lesson about "I'm No Fool With Low Volume Volatility!", aka, "Don't Be A Fool With Fire!":

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.648M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $31.79K 3.703M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1756376 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1159495 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.