TAR 0.00% 0.8¢ taruga minerals limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-20

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    The cobalt projects on their own are worth being in tar for...

The chinese are or were always here to stay..
    The entire game plan in this part of the world is for asx company to get the resource and eventually sell it to chinese or have them in rather heavily anyways..

I dont see issues with them.. they paid up their cash at 21c.. the placement amounts were reduced in that update.. but still worth substantial amount in total..

The chinese group can now give a loan for the smallscale mining and the cash due to government for the deal.. so the chinese can make money longterm on tar shares.. short to longterm on offtake of mined cobalt.. and short to mediumterm on possible loan to tar...

I think tar is in a fantastic place.. both directly and indirectly.. cos government/locals have 40%.. permitting and finance shouldnt have any hurdles with such local political involvement.. they benefit substantially in the end..

The main piece of info tar is now waiting on.. is metallurgical results in order to know what is possible with the smallscale mining etc.. and also obviously closing the jv deal...
    Last edited by Meso1973: 28/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.