SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Just a few thoughts on the Company over the last year after...

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Just a few thoughts on the Company over the last year after reading this report ..

1/ ...After the launch of the 3 Diamonds ,my hunch is they didn't perform as good as expected...alas we had a sell off ,
    There was a change in the top 20 ...

# 4 holder (2017) in the top 20, Doran Zauers holding changed ..selling 15,000,000 million shares..(Doran works for SAS Isreal from memory ).

#7,8 (2017) both Companys linked I believe linked to Brett Mitchell..(Brighght &Chitta ) 36,900,000
    These companys could still hold some shares but are not in the top 20...

#14 Lancaster 10,800,000 (Bretts again )..maybe all out or could still hold under the top 20..

#Ross Smith sold out..11,750,000 shares

2/ The weak 3D May explain the major upgrade for the Pearls, now larger and more powerful units .

Now if the 3 Diamonds are a bit weak ,this may explain no revenue (not performing as contracted , so no pay from Sat space-africa )..
    Also Globalsat's not on board yet..,could imagine they talk to Sat Space-africa...

Only my thoughts ....still see accumulating going on ..and got a few today ...maybe ..maybe see 6 cents tomorrow as 1 last push south ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.