RFX 1.14% 8.9¢ redflow limited

Quarterly report is due in about three weeks, based on Redflow's...

1. 4,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2370

Quarterly report is due in about three weeks, based on Redflow's historical release dates.

In my view the quarter ended December 2018 will be a pivotal indicator of the future for Redflow.  The management have put their credentials on the line with predictions about both production volume and capacity.  In addition the past quarter has been our first quarter free of headwinds.  In earlier operations we've had all kinds of issues with product quality, followed by the hiatus while we relocated the manufacturing facility, then the costs and time involved in commissioning and running in the new factory.  We've now had a quarter where the sales effort is backed by a credible production resource, and we have a reasonable portfolio of reference installations to demonstrate the success of the product.

I'll be looking at the quarterly report for answers to some important questions:

1. Did we hit the December production target?
    2. How does operational cash flow (receipts from sales vs manufacturing costs) stack up?

Given that we've experienced quarter that has been essentially free of technical or external trouble, our performance is going to reflect the capabilities of our management. 

The next quarterly report will tell us if our management is up to the job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $23.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $11.41K 128.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 453 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 24154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.