RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

The production costs in the quarterly numbers don’t seem to be a...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    The production costs in the quarterly numbers don’t seem to be a reliable basis for working out the unit cost. We know the production figures for Aug and Oct (79 and 82 respectively), and on Nov 26 they reiterated their guidance of 150 in Dec. Yet the quarterly production costs are expected to be about the same. I don’t think that’s likely because of completed, unreported, cost down projects. It’s much more likely that the production costs include costs not directly related to the units being produced in that specific quarter (e.g. stocking up on raw materials).  But frankly, I can’t be sure, and I can’t tell from the numbers in the Quarterly report. That’s why it’s so important that they provide an activities report alongside it. 
    my biggest unknown is my confidence that this new management is tackling the major challenges en route to the big time. And whether I will believe their promises and forecasts when they raise capital later this year. For now, I keep the faith, but the critical evidence to reassure me won’t be in the quarterly financials. It’ll be in an activities report. And if we don’t get one again, I don’t think I’ll be reassured. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.