ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 878
    I had not followed Aphria story until the latest media so am not sure where the truth lies in that one. 

There will be no further transparency going forward other than what the market requires in each exchange unless somehow stop social media being used as a strategy by short sell firms and also by companies.  The only transparency change will be by stockholders knowing whatever the outcome to ultimately use real mature company metrics rather than get involved in hype either way for spec companies.  A lot comes down to ethics and skill of management - some have em others don't.

It is very hard to protect yourself from nasty large scale shorting companies fight but some companies in various ways make themselves a easier target.  Communication these days and ability via satellite and even paying locals to physically see stuff after contacting them on social media  can give you eyes and ears in many places.   

I've sold stocks in the past after meeting management or visiting premises as it is all part of due diligence.

As you have obviously taken the opinion that everyone is against AEB  and every account is a shill I am wondering if you have done due diligence on Malta and if you really think it is a goer and why they have a competitive advantage over others who all have more $ and numerous other production areas etc.

Looking at AEB and knowing history even if only since you have been a holder just what gives you confidence it is or will be a good investment or is it just a spec punt on nearology and good story tellers? ?

Last edited by Teddyward: 999 05/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.