AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-12

1. 5,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2140
    No it's not financial advice, and SEA actually did go to 10.5c

I don't recall predicting SEA going to 10.5c, and if I did it certainly wasn't advice, but if you had bought when I did and put in a sell order at 10.5c you'd have almost doubled your money in about 5 months.

I didn't pick the top but I did sell most of my SEA around 8-9c after the 10.5c peak, and have just bought more than I was holding before at 4.7c (bought back in yesterday). I think I'll be able to run that same ride again and look forward to it.

You're more than welcome to stick with AEB if that's your thing, but I'll stick to SEA and my other investments (my other holding are all green at the moment too, thanks It has been a pretty good year overall)

Again, this is not advice, but I would not touch AEB with a 20' pole or someone else's money unless they were my enemy, I've been saying that for about 7 years now, and you're welcome to look at the chart. During this recent rally I had my sentiment changed from 'sell' to 'none' and I've just changed it back to sell. I mean, hey, if you want to proudly boast about your AEB investment and act like I'm an idiot, that's your choice, but one of us seems to be doing better than the other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.