ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 878

You realise it is 9 months out and no one will give em credit so they need $ is my guess or as they keep saying it will be funded internally.  Where have I read that before.

The india completion keeps IMO getting pushed out. Their number on that don't make sense as at 30% net margin and low carbon they would have  a line a mile long  begging to partner up etc?  Why would major  in india not be rushing with this and why would it not be being run on tanked co2 to get running and proof of concept.  Just doesn't add up.  Like it is left on books to seem like they have more than they do and possible income coming in.

All other things are reliant on 2nd and 3rd partnerships etc.  

So using Rota indoors in malta on what is now open farmland fields and they are not incorporating their own lighting when it is the beeze kneeze.

When I read external reports on what partners are doing and reports from in country I always get a different picture on numbers and % to what is being presented as it is the fine details and the changes you know have to be made that change things

imagine the sunscreen bill and FBT  on it for all the visits to Malta.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.