ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174

Our summer hiatus is coming to an end . Bring it on.

Looking forward we have had the new persons /eyes and interpretations /  tech geos dept with boots on the ground in Dec and reviewing Dhem and  playing / tweaking the Flem and IP

Big thumbs up to John to snare the calibre of people in recent months . Imo opinion people either move or join for the $$$ or they see something special they want to have there name on associated with … must beginning to feel like a longtime reunion of sorts in the tea room J… reputation is everything in WA given its such a fickle small industry . only diamonds are harder to find than nickel sulphides . very high risk for very high rewards as you’ve heard me mention before many a time.

Before I start hearing about the up ramping ( or as longterm positive outlook  and thanks for  some  recent share donations J )we have had very high success with the ultra mafics and sulphides though stringing a few together in a row would do the confidence some good .

Now regarding the risks – We have had issue with rc last year and water / casing etc and deviations . Also with the very unique nature   ( most of the really special sulphide deposits worldwide are also very unique once deciphered  ) as some our very generous and learnered and sharing – thankyou shoutout – resident geo’s attest to

Like the look of the mix – infill extensions and wide spaced explorations…and explorations ( outside the JV area )   and going on their recent ann there will be   some deep holes ( meters / #holes per area )

One thing for certain imo is that with the 1.2M budgeted allocated of 2.1M for this Q ( 6 weeks left ) they will be absolutely cherry picking the highest probability target into a CR ( which can take many different forms !!! ) if there isn’t one already under way and this is JP’s area of expertise as he has said   before to look after the long term SH with minimal dilutions

Now for my questions -:

RC  approx. meterage per 24 hrs ( assumed 24 hrs ) ?? inc casing as per ann. I know its faster/ cheaper  than DD but a rough guide how much pls. we could be banging out quite a few per week ? all going well

With RC I think its 1m samples  basically ground to bug dust ?

-         
    Does the portable xrf work on these type of samples with the fairly good accuracy of the core ?

-         
    With core we seem to get widths in cm … how does RC report and regarding the visual composition …  I realise there is cost vs time trade offs

We had a holes or two ( unable to find which ann.  )  that struck sulphides that didn’t show up anything on the radar and very blind step out from memory  … just wondering if they have tweaked the new flem and IP on these and if anything else has been lit up . will find out soon enough cant wait for the next ann

One thing imo is that this Saint will be on the march  soon enough . We are on the cusp here of potentially the one in five to ten year finds into a perfect storm and timing of the EV and we have all seen / remember the those company charts … and that’s why we are here  - Yes?

@Corker – thanks for the pdf . we are going off in WA rigs/ people hard to get . 30 year high in exploration atm

About to get real hot in the kitchen... How exciting is this – love it

TUE
    Feb 19
    WED
    Feb 20
    THU
    Feb 21
    FRI
    Feb 22
    SAT
    Feb 23
    SUN
    Feb 24
    MON
    Feb 25
    Summary
    possible thunderstorm
    Possible thunderstorm
    possible thunderstorm
    Possible thunderstorm
    sunny
    Sunny
    mostly sunny
    Mostly sunny
    possible thunderstorm
    Possible thunderstorm
    possible thunderstorm
    Possible thunderstorm
    thunderstorms clearing
    Thunder-
    storms clearing
    Maximum39°C41°C41°C42°C42°C42°C43°C
    Minimum23°C25°C24°C23°C25°C28°C25°C

We are still the most advanced junior nickel sulphide exploration company out there imo with sulphides under our belt

Good Fortune to All   J

Nickel69

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $37.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $43.71K 1.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3117370 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 241927 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.