ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Spot on SandyC. I was about to post something along these lines when I read your post. Very well summarised. Baring a couple of flukes, we are a fair way from any kind of a resource estimate yet. The RC programme will hopefully open a few more windows by way of allowing more deeper geophysical probing to light up some of the deeper zones you are referring to, I suspect the RC rigs will be limited to a maximum 400m.if that, unless they are a combination rig and they can extend the holes with diamond tails if warranted. I'm sure we will get some good intersections in the shallow drilling campaign but that, I agree with you SandyC, is not going to define a resource although it would define the geology better as well as the geometry of the structure hosting the discovered mineralisation. And really, at this stage, this is what is needed to get SGQ to the next level and keep it there. May be Seanl can focus on that. Then he might be able to justify reasons for his forecast.  Well expressed SandyC keep the posts flowing.

Cheers,

Helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.