ARV 3.70% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

Hi RAF -Attempt to answer a few questionswhat is the cost of RH...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hi RAF -

Attempt to answer a few questions

what is the cost of RH so far - Does it matter, Wayne has publicly said the plant is 80% finished, and will be finished when the ore to be processed is defined. We can not get the money back, so isnt it better to focus on what it can produce, rather than what it cost. I am sure when production happens the cost will be a massive benefit as there will be no high interest debt associated with it's development. Mr Forrest made the company FMG on junk bonds, a lot of other companies have done it on high interest, high costs loans. It is unfortunately the only finance available sometimes.

how much more cash is needed to bring RH to operation and is this amount known with any degree of confidence - cant answer that but I am surer it will be dependent on the ore to be processed. I am sure full feasibilty will be done and this will be included in the cost to produce. But again, does it matter? I would think not if the PFS for Carlow stacks up. 

what is required for the tsf in term of approvals and expenditure - this is dependant on the mines department releasing the approval. It is up to them to decide the conditions

Why is CC Cobalt now a minor play- a silly question really, it is because of the drill results. As Wayne mentioned the assays are showing it is now becoming a more dominant Gold and Copper resource with Cobalt on the side. Cant make it something it isn't. 

what is the purpose of the chairman's rem package being skewed to benefit him based on a change of control transaction before November this year - dont kn ow about this, but if you explain it a bit better I might be able to think of something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $24.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $7.298K 549.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3971137 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 260000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.