IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-45

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi FP, great post. The further IMU progress along with their pipeline the valuation SHOULD reflect this, on positive news for each of the vaccines in various stages of development & clinical trials, but it isn’t & yes remembering thinking wow, 4c isn’t so much in Immuno-Oncology in regards to Edison report.

I guess Mr Market may be looking at our huge share registry & dilution as a ‘put off’ to investment. But is it such a huge issue in the Immuno-Oncology space when we have seen multiple early stage M&A with big Pharma recently in the billions of dollars?

In no way am I saying this is a definate for IMU, I think it will take Ph2 trials to be more convincing of their vaccines & value of IP to the market, but it certainly is something to consider & the C word (consolidation) may not be necessary for this company.

In the mean time, thanks Mr Market for the opportunity to accumulate well below valuation & maybe sometime in the near future, IMU won’t be flying so far under the radar. Just my thoughts on this, DYOR. Have a great weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $379.9K 6.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1581916 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 680013 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.