ANO 0.69% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-16

1. 3,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    "We were previously told Jan-Feb was around $1m profit, so they did around $800k in March alone.They have since doubled production output/capacity starting from last week, so I expect that they should be able to produce $1m+ profit per month fairly easily considering we know demand is there for it. (They are still buying more equipment to boost capacity even further - next lot ready for October 2019)."

Vestro, going on $800k in March alone, then shouldn't we be doubling it to around $1.6m??
    $19.2m p.a.
    May be I'm just getting a little greedy.
    This great, highly organised, with the best product available, I think has got the ability to shock us all.
    Surely there must be some big prying eyes watching ANO very closely waiting to pounce.
    I'm waiting for the next announcement saying they are ordering some more ovens.

Vestro, regarding the little company you are involved in, can you tell me (if you're able) whether you've had noticeable month on month increases in sales.
    I would imagine the other companies involved in the retail side would be possibly doing the same.as you guys.
    Thanks.
    Regards
    Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $44.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 72.5¢ 72.0¢ $8.467K 11.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4540 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.