ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Page 6 of the latest investor presentation really tells the...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Page 6 of the latest investor presentation really tells the story for me, during the lean years between FY13 and FY17, annual sales revenue went from $4,284,000 to $4,521,000. In simple turns, we were flat our increasing revenue by $60,000 a year over this four year period. This financial year alone sales revenue is expected to increase by $6,000,000 to an annual figure of $12,600,000.

This massive increase in sales revenue is being driven by the ZinClear XP powder sales, a relatively new product. The board has stated that they are looking at introducing additional new products to their ZinClear offerings. This will include new powders and dispersions. If another successful powder is added to the stable, like a coated variety of the XP, revenue could easily jump again.

This company was on life support, somehow Rade kept it alive through some very difficult years. Since getting involved, Geoff has worked nonstop to completely turn this business around. I doubt if there is a better chairman and entrepreneur on the ASX then Mr Lev Mizikovsky. Talk about getting lucky having these three businessmen in your corner. The boys are only getting warmed up, plenty of growth to come as capacity issues are lifted as the new ovens come on line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.