ANO 0.69% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-8

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    A good summation of what probably has happened @vestro. In todays finance world management and boards are more trusting of investors and holders than investors are of them. If management puts out an announcement saying that this is a brief summary and further information will be made available later that lack of trust in the directors is translated into a pessimistic view that the later info will be something they did not want to say earlier and its time to sell. The bots and astute traders and shorters are quick to pick up on this and inevitably the price will plummet as they too spook shareholders. I would not say that there is no reason to be suspicious in cases like this but investors need to research their directors credibility and history and make informed decisions. In this case the board and management have had long term involvement with other successful public companies and IMO do not present as lacking credibility. I think that they made an error of judgement in trusting that shareholders would read that the company is progressing according to plan and forecasts are credible and wait as they stated in the 4E for the explanatory documentation of the figures which would follow. That sort of trust does not exist in todays finance world. They will learn from this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $44.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 72.5¢ 72.0¢ $8.467K 11.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4540 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.