LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-136

1. cyw
    3,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    I don't know what the big deal is with capital raisings.unless you are a day trader chasing after a few cents. The biggest money I have ever made were from capital raisings - ANZ, AMC, AGL etc. PLS just did one last week, trading halt at 35c, new shares issued at 30c and the share price is 34c now. Megaport did a raising in March, halt at $4.20, new shares issued at $4 and it is now $9.

If you do not think LVT will make good use of the capital raised to grow to the size of CBA (well, may not be CBA but at least $1B market capitalisation), you should not even look at LVT, let alone wasting time analyzing it and make the same observation over and over. Why not spend the time shorting some dog of a company or buying up gold stocks and make a fortune?

For a company with sound management, good products and a solid history of growth in the right direction, capital raising is good. Instead of day trading for that few cents, your money goes to the company instead of other traders. Then you just sit back and watch your money grow. All you have to do is to check once in a while to make sure the company is still doing the right thing and heading in the direction expected.

I do not think LVT shareholders should fear a capital raising. If I were not a shareholder I will buy some now to gain the privilege of participating in the exciting capital raising, which may or may not happen this week, next month, before Christmas, after Easter or ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.