LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-53

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    My understanding is that Beezy is LVT’s largest competitor. Others include Valo, Debble, Synigo Pulse, Akumina, Powell Software, Rencore and Mozzaik365. The good news is that LVT has by far the best product (Wizdom is probably not as good overall but has features that some companies prefer) and to my knowledge none of the other companies are backed by Silicon Valley, private equity, venture capital, etc so the market (at the moment anyway) is essentially there for the taking for LVT. The strength of the relationship with Microsoft is clear for all to see, and further demonstrated by the recent co-selling agreement. Karl is absolutely right when he says that Australian investors don’t understand or know how to value early stage high growth SaaS companies. If this was a US based unlisted company like Uber was until recently, I reckon it would command a valuation of over $1b making the current market cap of $300m odd look pretty ridiculous. I continue to add to my holdings including again this morning FWIW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.