CPV 4.76% 44.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-250

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Where are the costs for anything is my question????

Every time this happens we have Chippy quoting pricing, Alway calling people names with no substance behind anything.
    The threads on here are geared toward the naive and people who don't want to know what is going on.
    The Atrium isn't making the power it is meant to and the figures i'm going off are the companies 30w per sqm. (used to be 40w per sqm)
    Show me a company invoice with pricing on it, show me anything from the company with pricing on it.

On here Chippy is putting lithium batteries in everything, on other stocks he is saying lithium batteries lose their storage capacity in 3 years and have to be changed.
    We are putting blinds into every window on every building, this hasn't even been sorted by ARUP yet. None of this stuff exists except at the moment a 1.4sqm panel of glass with big black lines around the edge.
    You can't have it all, if something is under performing and requires all this R&D while we are told it is ready to sell by the company, then it can't be too good.
    This product has a niche market.
    Chippy wants to ramp and not read anything, others want to get into a name calling frenzy.
    If this was worth the expenditure don't you think you would have glaziers banging the door down to become manufacturers and onsellers.

$23k revenue, MOU with BeyondPv has run out, I haven't seen any of the MOU's taken up, Singapore are going to cover their buildings in chequer boards, good for them, but lets wait and see if any sales come from the Singapore agreement.
    Someone in Perth send me a photo of the greenhouse and while you're at it send a photo of the windows in the hemp house by Mireco.

Pump away boys!!! but lets see some proof that the company is going so well.
    Let me point out just below the line that says price at posting 15.5c.
    This is supposed to be at $1 now and if it was listed in the US it would be $4.
    Give me a break!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.