LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

All these people talkng about cash burn and having to do a CR...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    All these people talkng about cash burn and having to do a CR again in 3 - 6 months are forgetting that the company grew ARR by 167%. Actual realised revenue grew by 244% over the FY. Topline growth is growing faster than expenses or cash out flow and if this strong growth continues, the company should be generating positive operating cash flow in about 2 years time. I would be surprised if employee and contracter expenses doubled or trippled again next year - this was the company's biggest expense. Secondly, there would be a good reason why the company increased its employment expense because it is growing fast and needs more employees to service a growing customer base, product development and innovation etc. etc. A large chunk of the expenses were contracters; contracters are not full time employees and it maybe possible to see this cost reduce once they are no longer needed or their contracts expire. The CR sucks but perhaps management (based on their forecasts) feels that this amount would be sufficient to support the business until it is operationally supporting itself. Founders own 30% of the company, I'm sure their interests are aligned with shareholders and want to see this company succeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.