AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Hi makattack......Well said - have had your thought for some...

1. 5,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 885
    Hi makattack......

Well said - have had your thought for some time ...

Have heard ...'never argue with an idiot (from ones opinion of one, and ones own description of such- your choice !!! )

From the presentation page 19 Alexiflam ---- biodegradable fleece.........etc etc It is worth a number of reads. If this is fact what AJX presentation states then it in its self is- huge....All from my understanding. Apart from this aspect I have read and found numerous references to another challenge we face.... Sorry ladies... Cosmetics... it appears that from the powders etc the nano particles are, from being washed 'down the drain' - into of course our water ways and into the oceans ... AND yes fish that are scavengers eat up from ocean bottoms and then the food chain kicks in ... ?????? Together with the nano particles from the synthetics..... ????...

Nah .. too small for us to worry about .. Oh yeah !!!

So if AJX has an answer to the biodegradable fleece challenge then -- wow.

But of course 'big business' would not like to read of these challenges ... because they have Billions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ invested and Billions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ profitable products.

Do synthetics come from petroleum (I am no expert - and may be way off course here ???). So big it is the case, would petroleum Coys like to lose a market for their product ?????? If I am incorrect here - sorry please correct me !!

You see my friends ..AJX may have a lot of products - chemistry that could solve a number of challenges we all face, but little publicity to the masses and the ineffective powers that be....and the will to challenge certain types of businesses .... Well you make up your own minds !!!!

Lets hope a marriage with ICL will bring home the success for AJX and us shareholders.

I may be wrong -but choosing just one product :-
    - Flame retardant (is the one now in use is toxic ?? - Kids clothing ?? Fire Fighters uniforms - Police Uniforms ?? etc etc )

Progress at a snails pace ------ how many times are we seeing this ?

I could go on ......but bed time !!!

Keep safe all

The Phantom GWW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $92 11.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.