AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-63

1. 9,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1506
    There are dozens of potential chemicals which are candiates for pcm, and there are plenty of others already in production

you made the comment..Name the ones in production

So a multi-billion dollar chemical company wants to get in bed with alexium for one of Alexis products and you think its not a disruptive product...interesting..Obviously ICL (currently worth over 6 Billion) apparently don't have a clue for business..Maybe you should call them and warn them to save their money...Just tell them its Blommer calling that should add a bit of weight!!

One of the North American mattress companies worth again 'billions' apparently see's value in Alexicool and its associated products..Once again they haven't a head for business either...Maybe another phonecall...

A company with over 25 years supplying to the military and has teamed up with Alexium just to waste their time because apparantly alexis product is also not disruptive.. while your on the phone give them a call as well...Did you listen to Bob and his explanation in regards to the fr that Alexium will supply to the military....Maybe listen to the preso again...We are talking about the U.S military , pipe dream i think not...

Just a refresher to be fair alexi gave the Military exactly what they required years ago only for the military to move the goalposts and request a lighter fabric ( alexium had no, i repeat no control over this it was down to the fabric supplier), thus here we are still waiting but thats now coming to fruition..and when the military is signed, I guess you will be buying in at the drop of a hat..until then ....ces't la vie

Laters..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $0 2

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1321409 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 57000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.