VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-2

1. 708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Still a bit amateur and some of the bullet points could have used a bit more business acumen.... but i'm happy that it's something.

There's nothing in there that jumps out though - and i do think having a consultancy such as a McKinsey or someone just making it look slick would be worth the $10k....

Oh well though - overall positve that we got something, and that they are actively looking to be rid of TSi.... i thought the I-Pay numbers were underwhelming - gross trans of $10m AUD - i mean that's nothing - Coles would do that through their Eftpos machines in 30 mins....

I think the growth opportunities are there with their clients, i worry about capacity to take on all the work at Cloudten given they're more of a consultancy than a product, so to scale you need people, and to get enough people with expertise means you're growing your staff base as quickly (maybe even quicker) than revenue as a % of growth.

Overall smiley face but that's probablyu mostly driven by having something and the share price pipping up today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.