VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Canterbury - it's a good question. They appear to have evolved...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205

Canterbury - it's a good question. They appear to have evolved over time based on their clients, their experience and what the market has needed. That's partly why I seem them as being ahead of C10's journey to date.

In essence they have a mixture of consulting services, managed services, distributor income for Ping and their own products.

They also set up a separate and dedicated entity to develop their own product suite. I think they spent $3m to begin with.

When you look at their service offerings, its very similar to ours ...

Some big name customers and partners ...

And lots of marketing news ... some of these articles and really good and timely.

This article has CRN's fastest growing 50 companies from 2018 ... C10 was #4. Versent had revenues of $54m

"In terms of overall revenue, identity and access management vendor Ping was top of the table. This unexpected result can be explained due to Ping’s importance to Versent.

With revenue of $54.5 million, Versent was the second-largest company on the list hence its close alignment with Ping skewed the data. Less surprising is the position of Cisco as the second most valuable vendor in revenue terms, and Microsoft as third. Both of these tier-one vendors saw revenue from a broad spread of channel partners among the CRN Fast50".

They have also developed their own products - stax & stax spotlight.

I'd be surprised if Jeff & C10 wasn't aware of them and what they are doing.

As a private company Versent can talk about revenue as they see fit, without ever being held to verify profits/losses. I can't get any figures on how much Ping Identity contributes to their revenue, but I'd say it is significant.

They are based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth & Singapore. I thought they had US plans but I'd have to check on that again.

Hope that helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.