BUB 3.85% 13.5¢ bubs australia limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-21

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    As always a very happy, brightly coloured and great presentation from Bubs. I really do like Bubs and still have a slim glimmer of hope for them. I have not sold as yet and yes, I could regret my decision later. They do show that they are trying to move product elsewhere internationally and yes China was and still is their major market which unfortunately seems to have gone backwards. They also show that they have invested in inventory in the hopes of an increase in demand so hope that pays off for them.
    Their Group Revenue comparison charts makes everything look great for the coming months, but pity they don't do a comparison yearly and quarterly chart with the expenses as well, that would be more telling IMO.
    I would like to think that Bubs had this presentation all planned before their quarterly report came out and it has not been sitting there ready for damage control.
    Admittedly too many shareholders have over the last few weeks been once again making unrealistic guesstimates about sales figures and when unmet have then proceeded to run for the hills. I do admit their cash burn to income is unbalanced and I too thought this would be met with disillusion from the market and a sell off of shares.
    At this stage I will hold a little longer and see if what management has put in place pays off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $120.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $72.33K 542.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1485016 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 767990 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.