WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

We did not pay 85 mil we did not have that money We merged with...

1. 3,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    We did not pay 85 mil we did not have that money
    We merged with Danny’s company and through that merger we did a capital raise that was not possible for us to do on our own. We further borrowed 20 mil using the financial credibility of Danny’s company. On top of that we aquired a 12 million dollar asset, a twenty million dollars of inventory of which some of this is being turned into solid cash, we also acquired through this merger a ten million dollar per year cash flow ...profit and it is actually mostly Danny’s company that foots the bill.

Nice deal Steve as we have simply negotiated ourselves into a position where Danny’s is actually being paid out of his own company through this very well thought out structured merger. obj did not pay 85 mil as we did not have that kind of money ...it is obj collectively with Danny’s company that makes this purchase possible ...oh and Steve gets Danny’s 30 years experience and blood sweat and tears and and has to perform and meet certain targets to make all this possible ....sounds a like a very clever deal to me, considering where we were and the possibility of where we are going and on top of that I cannot see this merger being worth what Obj was worth a few months ago, I see our capital worth in multiples of what our cap was....and this I believe will reflect in a rerating of our stock price....just my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.