ALY 0.00% 0.7¢ alchemy resources limited

I would suspect the recent bump in share volume/price is on the...

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293

I would suspect the recent bump in share volume/price is on the back of nearology with BRB’s Bombora deposit, after its recent drilling results.

ALY’s Karonie project is a 1,226sqkm made up of 11 ELs and 3 ELA’s (100% owned) with mutiple leads located 12km along strike south of Bombora. ALY has received approvals for follow-up RC drilling at two gold prospects, after previous quarter drilling campaign (see March 2020 quarterly).

ALY has a few other arrows in its quiver, from March 2020 quarterly.

- Farm-in to HRR’s Lachlan/Cobar Basin project (earning up to 80%, currently at 51%). Overflow lead is a gold/copper prospect and is drill ready, drilling was delayed as a result of covid. The diamond drilling program will commence as soon as covid restrictions are lifted, the hole locations have been surveyed and pegged.

- Farm-outs in the Bryah Basin (earning down to 10-20%; 1% NSR Hermes)

1. Sandfire (ASX) - approvals and partial heritage clearance for 1,400 AC holes across 3 leads. Ground EM and follow-up drilling also planned

2. Superior (TSX) - heritage survey for the proposed haulage road to Hermes and on-going soil sampling at the Jones prospect.

Cash at bank $1m, no debt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1393597 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1447462 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.