ALY 0.00% 0.7¢ alchemy resources limited

West Lynn is still waiting on DNi to come up with processing...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    West Lynn is still waiting on DNi to come up with processing capex figures. So that'll happen when it happens. In the meantime perhaps some more infill drilling will be done to increase JORC.

Sandfire's full airborne survey should be completed any day now, if not already, to fully identify hot spots for swiss cheesing across the tenement. But the 400m line spacing is going ahead right now, so results will flow once Sandfire have interpreted them, but it's an absolutely massive campaign so patience is key! SFR putting well over $10m into the ground here for this exploration campaign. Also, they could possibly be changing track to look at potential gold mining operations here, so I'm keen to hear any news on that front.

One to watch out for will be any surprises from Overflow, DD there will be conducted to determine the extent of any open plunge. This could be big from a geology standpoint and will give data and information to direct viability of further exploration, the region hosts many steep mineral bodies and this could be the ticket to identifying one.

But Karonie will be the primary focus of the company in the immediate future, lots of new geochem data coming out of there. And with the price of gold where it is right now, there is huge potential here, ALY tenements are huge with lots of promising targets which I'm looking forward to seeing, Parmelia in particular I think has the potential to be extraordinary. Not to mention it's easily within cheap trucking distance of processing plants in the area, so we could see this go to production quite quickly if some more high grades get kicked over there.

My 2c anyway, keeping my eye on this.
    Last edited by Pucklechuddings: 24/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.247M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $16.15K 2.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 656548 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1838412 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.