LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

@JPjpJPjpJP A bit confused by some of your replies."I also...

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    @JPjpJPjpJP A bit confused by some of your replies.

"I also wonder if they’re large enough to bother with a NPS - given they’re still largely unknown to 99.9% of internet and intranet using Joe Bloggs. I don’t see that as a red flag personally. "

The benefit for a company of an NPS is an early warning system on customer satisfaction (and retention/LTV). Size doesn't matter.

"On the small account loss, my guess is that these small businesses have used LVT software to completely modernise their intranet pages, and having been successful - no longer feel the need to pay subscription fees now they are comfortable with their newer intranets... That’s what I would do if I was a cost conscious boss at a smaller firm... Larger organisations will need to be more dynamic and thus should be stickier long term clients (as well as higher paying)."

Companies will lose access to LVT's software once they cancel subscriptions. Its not like a designer tool that you use to create a run time version.

"As to Karl’s aspirations to hit $100m in around a year, I’d be irate as a shareholder if he didn’t feel that way. "

Originally he said 31/12/21, then 30/6/21 Then he dropped the dates in last 4C. I really don't think he means 31/3/21 by short term. It doesn't make sense given the shift in focus to cost cutting and cashflow positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.