IXC 2.86% 7.2¢ invex therapeutics ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-50

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Been a bit of soaking going on drawing out any sellers from the IPO etc who are sitting on a profit...still volume there on the way up to $1.20 which is good so expect that to be a slow climb.

FiftyOne very confident, as am I to be fair, I think post Covid people will understand repurposed drugs are an easier avenue to market for treating other issues. What was interesting i thought was their take on if management would look to potentially offload the company/IIH even before the follow up registration trial is completed. So he mentioned $300-500m valuation based on capturing 40% of the market and that doesn't even take into account forward looking revenues.

Few weeks till we find out anyway, given that people are already using Byetta for treatment outside any proper directed usage of it, makes you feel like confident these 16 people will show good progress in this trial.

Interested to see how it trades in the lead up and post results, it was $1.60 on the IPO week so lots of room for growth towards $300m Mcap...$5.50 would do nicely!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $5.411M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 6.6¢ $3.476K 50.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29320 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 8695 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.